Wednesday, January 29, 2014

polar bear snow paint

During our unit on bears we decided to try using shaving cream and glue to make our polar bear masks.  If you remember I tried this out last year and did not have good results.  This year I felt like it went  much better and the concoction was much thicker.  The kids dabbed more then painted which led to a puffier effect.  This was a great sensory experience for one of my students as she used her hands instead of a paint brush.  Overall the kids had fun and the outcome was cute!



 photo blogsignature2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear to hear from the crew!